Knights of the Rose
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knights of the Rose|
|Local (Portarosa; preeminent)|
National (Varcia; strong)
|Goals||Eliminate threats to order,|
civilization, and Varcia,
including specific elements
as determined by the order
and the Queen
|Allies||Varcians, followers of lawful|
deities, legitimate government
|Enemies||Bandits, cultists, rogue|
political elements; others
depending on the order
|Assets||Contacts, influence, legal|
authority in areas of operation,
training, order-issued armor
|Pass the Trial of Thorns|
|Values||Law, peace through order,|
enforcing the law of the land
|Anathema||Disobeying or undermining the|
order's authority, committing
treason against the Kingdom
High Ranking Members
Listed from the lowest in authority to the highest.
- Altaxil: A high ranking officer, similar to a major.
- Master, Mistress of Thorns: A rank equivalent to colonel, equal in rank to a Royal Thornwarden.
- Royal Thornwarden: Specifically assigned to guarding the royal palace, ensuring the Queen's safety. Equal in rank to a Master, Mistress of Thorns.
- High Calyx: Five high-ranking positions serving as a collective second-in-command to the Grand Anther.
- Grand Anther: A general and the highest ranking member of the Knights of the Rose.
Low Ranking Members
Listed from lowest in authority to the highest.
- Rosarian: A Knight of the Rose in training; a squire. A Rosarian is considered affiliated with the order, but is not a full member and as such, has not received their own set of armor or weapon by the order.
- Knight: A rank-and-file Knight of the Rose. They wield authority to undertake missions, travel and enforce the law within Varcia's borders (as needed). They are granted the command to make field decisions to fulfill their objectives.
- Bajaxil: A rank similar to a lieutenant.